Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Logo Design

As mentioned earlier I have been collaborating with Dinah Pollard of ZOO Advertising. Previously Dinah has helped me with my prints but I have also asked her to help me with my logo. My original logo which I created my self is on the left here.

Dinah worked on different fonts and different ways of writing my labels name. However I thought her designs were unsuccessful. So I organised to meet with Dinah to work on a logo together.
 Dinah said that a logo needs to look good in black and white. It also needs to look good both big and small. We found a font that we both liked then decided to add one of the pictures of my prints. We chose a simple rabbit and played around with the positive and negative space. Also tried different ways of placing the logo. 

In the end we were both happy with the circle logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment